- render-unicode-blended font unicode fgprocedure
- render-unicode-blended* font unicode fgprocedure
- font must be a ttf:font specifying the font to render with.
- unicode must be a pointer or locative to a null-terminated C array of 16-bit unsigned integers, representing Unicode text. (SRFI-4 u16vectors can be wrapped in a locative using make-locative.)
- fg must be a sdl2:color specifying the foreground color, i.e. the color of the text itself.
Returns a sdl2:surface containing the rendered text. Signals an exception of kind (exn sdl2) if an error occurred.
- render-unicode-blended returns a managed sdl2:surface.
- render-unicode-blended* returns an unmanaged sdl2:surface, which must be freed with free-surface! (from the sdl2 egg) when you are done with it.