- (termbox-select-output-mode [mode integer]) procedure
Sets the termbox output mode. Termbox has three output options: 1. tb/output/normal => [1..8] This mode provides 8 different colors: black, red, green, yellow, blue, magenta, cyan, white
Shortcut: tb/color/black, tb/color/red, ... Attributes: tb/attrib/bold, tb/attrib/underline, tb/attrib/reverse'''
(tb-change-cell x y #\@ (bitwise-ior tb/color/black tb/attrib/bold) tb/color/red)
2. tb/output/256 => [0..256] In this mode you can leverage the 256 terminal mode:
- 0x00 - 0x07: the 8 colors as in tb/output/normal
- 0x08 - 0x0f: tb/color/_* | tb/attrib/bold
- 0x10 - 0xe7: 216 different colors
- 0xe8 - 0xff: 24 different shades of grey
(tb-change-cell x y #\@ 184 240) (tb-change-cell x y #\@ #xb8 #xf0)
3. tb/output/216 => [0..216] This mode supports the 3rd range of the 256 mode only. But you don't need to provide an offset.
4. tb/output/grayscale => [0..23] This mode supports the 4th range of the 256 mode only. But you dont need to provide an offset.
If 'mode' is tb/output/current, it returns the current output mode. Default termbox output mode is tb/output/normal