- plot COORDS #!optional X-LABEL Y-LABEL HISTOGRAM?procedure
Display a 2D plot of the COORDS, an array, list or vector of coordinate. With x,y axes label strings, X-LABEL & Y-LABEL. And the line vs filled graph type determined by HISTOGRAM?.
- (or array list vector) ; coordinate data elements
- string ; x axis label, default ""
- string ; y axis label, default ""
- boolean ; line is #f & filled is #t, default #f
The elements of a list are of the form (X Y1 ... Yn), where (<= 1 n N); N is 10, limited by the (string-length (curves-chars)).
Other accepted forms are: (X . Y) & (X (Y1 ... Yn)), which are interpreted as (X Y) & (X Y1 ... Yn), respectively.
The elements of a 1-dim array or vector are of type Y or (Y1 ... Yn). The missing X value is generated from [0 .. c-1], where c is the cardinality of the array or vector. The generated data is then (X Y ...).
The elements of a 2-dim array are interpreted as (X Y ...).
The following COORDS produce the same plot:
- (list->array 2 '#() '((0 12 21) (1 21 12)))
- #((12 21) (21 12))
- ((0 12 21) (1 21 12))