- plot COORDS #!optional X-LABEL Y-LABEL HISTOGRAM?procedure
COORDS is an array, list or vector of coordinates, lists of x and y coordinates. X-LABEL and Y-LABEL are strings with which to label the x and y axes.
- (or array list vector) ; coordinate data elements
- string ; x axis label, default ""
- string ; y axis label, default ""
- boolean ; line or filled graph, default #f
The elements of a list are of the form (X Y1 ... Yn), where (< 0 n). Other accepted forms are: (X . Y) & (X (Y1 ... Yn)), which are interpreted as (X Y) & (X Y1 ... Yn), respectively.
The elements of a 1-dim array or vector are of type Y or (Y1 ... Yn)). The missing X value is generated from [0 .. c-1], where c is the cardinality of the array or vector. The generated data is then (X Y ...).
The elements of a 2-dim array are interpreted as (X Y ...).
The following COORDS produce the same plot:
- (list->array 2 '#() '((0 12 21) (1 21 12)))
- #((12 21) (21 12))
- ((0 12 21) (1 21 12))