An LSP Server for Scheme. Two LSP clients are currently being developed (both on an early stage of development):
- Emacs: https://codeberg.org/rgherdt/emacs-lsp-scheme
- VS Code: https://codeberg.org/rgherdt/vscode-scheme-lsp
Ricardo G. Herdt
A symbol to control the server's verbosity. It can be either 'error, 'warning, 'info or 'debug.
Start an LSP server listening on stdio.
- lsp-server-start/tcp tcp-port-numberprocedure
Start an LSP server listening on tcp-port-number (integer).
(import (lsp-server)) (parameterize ((lsp-server-log-level 'debug)) (lsp-server-start/tcp 10001))
Copyright (c) 2022 Ricardo G. Herdt
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- 0.1.4 and 0.1.5
- bug fixes
- Revert change to file-table; distribution-files to exclude non-chicken files; bug fix to line/char->pos
- Fix issue releasing 0.1.1 (tag moved)
- Minor fix (file-table is now a parameter); other changes are Guile-specific
- BREAKING CHANGE: lsp-server-start is called lsp-server-start/tcp, argument "tcp-error-port-number" removed. Prepare ground for selectively using geiser code.
- Initial version.