- string-hash STRINGprocedure
- symbol-hash SYMBOLprocedure
- exact-integer-hash EXACT-INTEGERprocedure
- real-number-hash REAL-NUMBERprocedure
- complex-number-hash COMPLEX-NUMBERprocedure
Hash functions for various types of data. exact-integer-hash, real-number-hash, and complex-number-hash all agree where their domains coincide. The current implementations of these hash functions are all based on the FNV (Fowler-Noll-Vo) family of hash functions, tweaked slightly so that it is more likely to fit into the range of fixnums (small exact integers that can be represented immediately) for most Scheme systems on 32-bit machines.