This is an egg for CHICKEN 4, the unsupported old release. You're almost certainly looking for the CHICKEN 5 version of this egg, if it exists.
If it does not exist, there may be equivalent functionality provided by another egg; have a look at the egg index. Otherwise, please consider porting this egg to the current version of CHICKEN.
Xtypes provides scheme bindings for common datatypes used in xlib programming. This egg is meant to be used mainly in conjunction with the xlib egg, as a convenience, because it exposes these various datatypes as high level scheme objects rather than opaque c-pointers. Objects created by the make-* constructors here all have finalizers for automatic garbage collecting.
This library has been developed on an as-needed basis, rather than a methodical one. There are possibly many more datatypes that would be the proper domain of this library to handle, and those can be added as they are reported to me, or as need arises in my own work with xlib.
- John J Foerch
- X11 development headers (libx11-dev)
- XRender development headers (libxrender-dev)
- make-xrectangle x y width heightprocedure
- xrectangle-x rectprocedure
- xrectangle-y rectprocedure
- xrectangle-width rectprocedure
- xrectangle-height rectprocedure
- xrectangle-x-set! rect xprocedure
- xrectangle-y-set! rect yprocedure
- xrectangle-width-set! rect widthprocedure
- xrectangle-height-set! rect heightprocedure
Some of these procedures have the same names as procedures in the xlib egg, so if you are using xtypes and xlib together, you should change your xlib import form to look like this:
(use (except xlib make-xrectangle xrectangle-x xrectangle-y xrectangle-width xrectangle-height) xtypes)
- xglyphinfo-x xginfoprocedure
- xglyphinfo-y xginfoprocedure
- xglyphinfo-width xginfoprocedure
- xglyphinfo-height xginfoprocedure
- xglyphinfo-xoff xginfoprocedure
- xglyphinfo-yoff xginfoprocedure
The channel values of an xrendercolor are all normalized to a decimal number between 0.0 and 1.0.
- make-xrendercolor r g b #!optional aprocedure
- xrendercolor-red colorprocedure
- xrendercolor-green colorprocedure
- xrendercolor-blue colorprocedure
- xrendercolor-alpha colorprocedure
- 0.1a (January 2, 2012) initial release