statvfs is a tiny little egg that wraps the statvfs unix system call. It's only been tested on OS X and Debian so far.
- statvfs PATHprocedure
Returns a vector of the following values for the filesystem at the path provided in the PATH string.
- (0) File system block size (f_bsize)
- (1) Fundamental file system block size (f_frsize)
- (2) Blocks on FS in units of f_frsize (f_blocks)
- (3) Free blocks (f_bfree)
- (4) Blocks available to non-root (f_bavail)
- (5) Total inodes (f_files)
- (6) Free inodes (f_ffree)
- (7) Free inodes for non-root (f_favail)
- (8) Filesystem ID (f_fsid)
- (9) Bit mask of values (f_flag)
- (10) Max file name length (f_namemax)
For more information, see man statvfs on your system.
- 1.1.0 - Ported to Chicken 4 (by Mario Domenech Goulart)
- 1.0.1 - Fixed a mistake in the return vector.
;; Copyright (c) 2008 Ozzi Lee ;; Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person ;; obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation ;; files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without ;; restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, ;; copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell ;; copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the ;; Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following ;; conditions: ;; The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be ;; included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. ;; THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, ;; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES ;; OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ;; NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT ;; HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, ;; WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING ;; FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR ;; OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.