This is an egg for CHICKEN 4, the unsupported old release. You're almost certainly looking for the CHICKEN 5 version of this egg, if it exists.
If it does not exist, there may be equivalent functionality provided by another egg; have a look at the egg index. Otherwise, please consider porting this egg to the current version of CHICKEN.
Computes SHA2 checksums
Any Scheme-object can be the SOURCE for a digest. See message-digest for more information.
Returns the 256-bit checksum primitive object.
Returns the 384-bit checksum primitive object.
Returns the 512-bit checksum primitive object.))
(use sha2 message-digest) (message-digest-string (sha256-primitive) "abc") ;=> "ba7816bf8f01cfea414140de5dae2223b00361a396177a9cb410ff61f20015ad"
- For use with the message-digest extension.
- Aaron D. Gifford, wrapped for Chicken by Daishi Kato
- Kon Lovett
- Add raw-update. Kon Lovett
- Add block-length. Kon Lovett
- Remove deprecated procedures. Kon Lovett
- Change deprecated pointer foreign type specifier to scheme-pointer to make it work under chickens newer than 4.6.0.
- a message-digest-primitive has no "state". Kon Lovett
- fix for #163 (Mario Domenech Goulart)
- Initial Chicken 4 release Kon Lovett
Copyright (c) 2000-2001, Aaron D. Gifford and Daishi Kato All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. 3. Neither the name of the copyright holder nor the names of contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR AND CONTRIBUTOR(S) ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR CONTRIBUTOR(S) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.