- category? Iprocedure
- category-term Iprocedure
- category-scheme Iprocedure
- category-label Iprocedure
- category-contents Cprocedure
Predicate and accessors for atom:category elements, which represent the categorization of the feed or entry.
- (required by spec) category name, as a string
- URI that identifies a categorization scheme, as a string
- human-readable plain-text label for the category, as a string
- Contents of the category element as an SXML document; undefined by the specification, but it might be useful.
term, scheme and label accessors return #f for missing information instead of the empty string as atom:author and atom:rights accessors do. This inconsistency is probably a bug.