Predicate and accessors for atom:link elements, which represent a reference from an entry or feed to a Web resource.
- (required by spec) the URI (@href) of the link, as a string
- the link relation type (@rel) as a string (defaults to "alternate" if not present)
- human-readable, plain-text title for the link, as a string
- advisory MIME media type for the referenced resource, as a string
- advisory length in octets for the referenced resource, as an exact integer
- an RFC3066 language tag (@hreflang) for the referenced resource, as a string
- Contents of the atom:link element as an SXML document; undefined by the specification, and unlikely to be present
Accessors return #f if the associate attribute is not present in the document, except for link-relation, which returns "alternate".