- load-ogl-texture-from-memory buffer length force-channels texture-id texture-flagsprocedure
Loads an image from memory into an OpenGL texture.
- buffer: The blob from which the image should be loaded
- length: The length, in bytes, to read from the blob
- force-channels: Format of image channels to force, see below definitions for appropriate values
- texture-id: Use either texture-id/create-new-id or use an existing texture id to overwrite an existing texture
- texture-flags: See below for appropriate texture/*** flags to use, i.e., texture/repeats or texture/mipmaps. Flags are bitwise, and can be combined with bitwise-ior
Returns an OpenGL texture ID.