- query-texture textureprocedure
- query-texture-raw textureprocedure
Get multiple pieces of information about the texture. See SDL_QueryTexture.
query-texture returns multiple values:
- The sdl2:texture's pixel format, as a pixel format enum symbol
- The sdl2:texture's access mode, as a texture access enum symbol
- The sdl2:texture's width, as a nonnegative integer measured in pixels
- The sdl2:texture's height, as a nonnegative integer measured in pixels
query-texture-raw is similar, except it returns raw integer values (not symbols) for format and access.
These procedures are available in sdl2 egg version 0.2.0 and higher.
If you only want one of these pieces of information, it is more convenient and efficient to use one of these procedures instead: