- create-texture renderer format access w hprocedure
- create-texture* renderer format access w hprocedure
Create a new sdl2:texture using the given sdl2:renderer and settings.
- renderer must be a sdl2:renderer.
- format must be a pixel format enum symbol or equivalent integer.
- access must be a texture access enum symbol or equivalent integer:
- w must be an integer, specifying the texture's width in pixels.
- h must be an integer, specifying the texture's height in pixels.
These procedures signal an exception of kind (exn sdl2) if the sdl2:texture could not be created.
- create-texture returns a managed sdl2:texture.
- create-texture* returns an unmanaged sdl2:texture, which must be destroyed with destroy-texture! when you are done with it.
These procedures are available in sdl2 egg version 0.2.0 and higher.