- render-glyph-blended font glyph fgprocedure
- render-glyph-blended* font glyph fgprocedure
- font must be a ttf:font specifying the font to render with.
- glyph must be an integer (representing a 16-bit Unicode character) or a Scheme character in the ASCII range. Results may be incorrect if given a Scheme character outside the ASCII range.
- fg must be a sdl2:color specifying the foreground color, i.e. the color of the glyph itself.
Returns a sdl2:surface containing the rendered glyph. Signals an exception of kind (exn sdl2) if an error occurred.
- render-glyph-blended returns a managed sdl2:surface.
- render-glyph-blended* returns an unmanaged sdl2:surface, which must be freed with free-surface! (from the sdl2 egg) when you are done with it.