- glyph-metrics font glyphprocedure
Return various metrics about the given glyph. This procedure returns multiple values:
- the glyph's minimum X offset
- the glyph's maximum X offset
- the glyph's minimum Y offset
- the glyph's maximum Y offset
- the glyph's advance offset
See TTF_GlyphMetrics. There is a diagram which shows what these metrics mean.
glyph may be an integer (representing a 16-bit Unicode character) or a Scheme character in the ASCII range. Results may be incorrect if given a Scheme character outside the ASCII range.
Signals an exception of kind (exn sdl2) if an error occurs.