- unveil path perm-stringprocedure
unveils the path denoted by the string path using the permissions described by perm-string. This hides all parts of the filesystem from further filesystem-related operations, except for the specified path.
perm-string is a string of zero or more of the following characters giving the indicated permissions on path:
- Make path available for read operations.
- Make path available for write operations.
- Make path available for execute operations.
- Allow path to be created and removed.
This is equivalent to the C call unveil(path, perm-string). See the unveil(2) man page for more details.