A program to read Neurolucida XML files and convert them to SWC format.
neurolucida [options...] [input files ...]
Where input files are XML Neurolucida files.
- print the boundaries of the entire forest (default resolution is 10 points)
- -d, --data-dir=DATA-DIR
- set download directory (default is a randomly generated name in /tmp)
- -k, --key=FIELD
- extraction key
- -f, --format=FORMAT
- output format (SWC or ASC)
- added option --forest-bounds
- Support for Neurolucida v4
- Initial release
Copyright 2011-2015 Ivan Raikov. This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. A full copy of the GPL license can be found at <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.