- diff-line? objprocedure
- diff-line-origin diffprocedure
- diff-line-content diffprocedure
- diff-line-num-lines diffprocedure
- diff-line-old-lineno diffprocedure
- diff-line-new-lineno diffprocedure
A diff-line is a range of bytes in a diff-hunk and represents either an addition, a deletion, or a range that is present in both the old and new versions of the hunk but is included for context. Which of these a given diff-line corresponds to is indicated by its diff-line-origin, one of #\+, #\- or #\space.