- diff-delta-path diff-deltaprocedure
- diff-delta-old-file diff-deltaprocedure
- diff-delta-new-file diff-deltaprocedure
- diff-file? objprocedure
- diff-file-id diff-fileprocedure
- diff-file-path diff-fileprocedure
- diff-file-size diff-fileprocedure
- diff-file-mode diff-fileprocedure
A diff-delta is the difference in a single file between two Git trees. Each delta has a path, a status, a pair of diff-files for the old and new files (retrieved by diff-delta-old-file and diff-delta-new-file, respectively), and a list of diff-hunks representing individual changes.
Each diff-file has an id, path, size and mode (Unix file attributes).