A command line tool to generate tarballs and their respective sha1 sums for eggs in henrietta cache.
This egg provides two command line tools: egg-tarballs and egg-tarballs-index.
egg-tarballs generates tarballs for egg sources from a cache directory generated by henrietta-cache.
$ egg-tarballs -help Usage: egg-tarballs [-verbose] <henrietta cache dir> <tarballs dir>
<henrietta cache dir> is the path to the henrietta cache directory containing egg sources. <tarballs dir> is the directory where tarballs will be generated.
egg-tarballs-index generates index files for eggs. Index files summarize information about all eggs (see the next subsection for their format). egg-tarballs-index generates two index files: a small one (index-latest.scm), containing information about the latest egg versions only; and a bigger one (index.scm), containing information about all versions of all eggs.
$ egg-tarballs-index Usage: egg-tarballs-index <optional parameters> <mandatory parameters> Mandatory parameters: -chicken-version <chicken version> CHICKEN major version to consider. -henrietta-cache-dir Path to the henrietta cache directory. -tarballs-dir Path to the tarballs directory. Optional parameters: -O|-out-dir <out dir> Output directory. If not provided, files are written to the current directory. -version: Show the program version and exit. This program must be run _after_ egg-tarballs, since it needs information from tarballs and sum files.
- The first line is the index format version
- the following lines have this format:
(<egg> <version> <tarball size> <tarball SHA1 sum> <dependencies> <test dependencies>)
- Starting on version 1.0.0, henrietta-cache uses a new cache format (the egg sources directory layout no longer contains the tags directory). The support for the new cache format has been added to egg-tarballs 0.5.0 (it also supports the old format).
Copyright (c) 2011-2018, Mario Domenech Goulart All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. Neither the name of the author nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- CHICKEN 5 support for egg-tarballs-index
- egg-tarballs-index: new command line option to specify the CHICKEN version to assume when generating the egg index: -chicken-version
- egg-tarballs-index: mandatory command line parameters are now named (-henrietta-cache-dir and -tarballs-dir
- Fix bug in the generation of egg indexes (bug introduced in 0.8.0)
- Generate .sha1 files in a format that the sha1sum tool can handle
- CHICKEN 5 support
- Fix tests
- egg-tarballs-index: make sure that all dependencies are symbols
- egg-tarballs-index: bump index format version to 2
- Add egg-tarballs-index
- Compatibility with both old and new henrietta-cache cache formats
- Fix tests so that they work for both salmonella and chicken-install -test when CHICKEN tools are not in system's PATH
- More test fixes
- Test fixes
- Initial release