- make-feed #!key KEYSprocedure
Make a new atom:feed element, with KEYS corresponding to child elements. Raises an error if any required elements are missing.
- a list of atom:author elements, the authors of the feed
- an atom:id string, a permanent, unique absolute IRI identifier
- an atom:title element, a human-readable title for the feed
- an atom:updated element, an RFC3339 timestamp indicating last update time
- a list of atom:category elements, the feed categories
- a list of atom:contributor elements, the contributors to the feed
- an atom:generator element, the feed generator
- an atom:icon element, the feed icon
- a list of atom:link elements, the feed links
- an atom:logo element, the feed logo
- an atom:rights element, a human-readable description of rights held over the feed
- an atom:subtitle element, a human-readable subtitle for the feed
- a list of atom:entry elements, the feed entries
- It's a good idea to provide an "alternate" link for your feed and for each entry, pointing to the source document. See make-link.
- authors may be omitted if all entries contain authorship information (meaning, atom:author elements as direct children). make-feed will detect this case.
- If you omit generator, it defaults to describing this egg. To completely omit the generator element, which would make me sad, pass #f.