- load-ogl-single-cubemap filename face-order force-channels texture-id texture-flagsprocedure
Loads a single image from disc and splits it into an OpenGL cubemap texture.
- filename: File to load and split into the texture
- face-order: The order of the faces in the file, any permutation of "NSWEUD" representing North, South, West, East, Up, Down
- force-channels: Format of image channels to force, see below definitions for appropriate values
- texture-id: Use either texture-id/create-new-id or use an existing texture id to overwrite an existing texture
- texture-flags: See below for appropriate texture/*** flags to use, i.e., texture/repeats or texture/mipmaps. Flags are bitwise, and can be combined with bitwise-ior
Returns an OpenGL texture ID.