- load-ogl-hdr-texture filename hdr-format rescale-to-max texture-id texture-flagsprocedure
Loads an HDR image from disk into an OpenGL texture.
- filename: File to load and split into the texture
- hdr-format: One of the fake-hdr/*** flags, i.e., fake-hdr/rgbe
- rescale-to-max: If true, rescales the image to max
- texture-id: Use either texture-id/create-new-id or use an existing texture id to overwrite an existing texture
- texture-flags: See below for appropriate texture/*** flags to use, i.e., texture/repeats or texture/mipmaps. Flags are bitwise, and can be combined with bitwise-ior
Returns an OpenGL texture ID.