- (message-status MESSAGE-ID [username: USERNAME] [password: PASSWORD])procedure
Get the status of a message that was sent earlier. The MESSAGE-ID should be a string which send-sms returned (ie, an opaque hash code).
Returns 5 values:
- The user's response, which is a number indicating which key on the phone the user pressed in response to a voice question, or #f if it was a non-interactive call or the user didn't choose anything.
- The timestamp when the message was sent (a UNIX timestamp number)
- The timezone (a string which appears to always be "PDT")
- The message delivery status code (a number)
- The message delivery status message (a string)