- window-fullscreen windowprocedure
- set! (window-fullscreen window) modesetter
- window-fullscreen-set! window modesetter
Get or set the sdl2:window's fullscreen mode. See SDL_SetWindowFullscreen.
window-fullscreen returns one of the following values:
- 'fullscreen means "real" fullscreen mode
- 'fullscreen-desktop means "fake" fullscreen mode that takes the size of the desktop
- #f means windowed (non-fullscreen) mode
The setters accept any of the above values, or #t (which means the same as 'fullscreen), or an equivalent integer value.
The setters signal an exception of kind (exn sdl2) if an error occurs.