- update-yuv-texture-raw! texture rect y-plane y-pitch u-plane u-pitch v-plane v-pitchprocedure
Overwrite part or all of a YV12- or IYUV-formatted texture's pixel data. This is for advanced users, and must be used with caution. See SDL_UpdateYUVTexture.
- texture is the sdl2:texture that you wish to update
- rect is either an sdl2:rect (to update part of the texture), or #f (to update all of the texture)
- y-plane is a pointer or locative to raw pixel data for the Y plane
- y-pitch is an integer describing the pitch of the Y pixel data
- u-plane is a pointer or locative to raw pixel data for the U plane
- u-pitch is an integer describing the pitch of the U pixel data
- v-plane is a pointer or locative to raw pixel data for the V plane
- v-pitch is an integer describing the pitch of the V pixel data
Signals an exception of kind (exn sdl2) if an error occurs.
This procedure is available in sdl2 egg version 0.2.0 and higher. It requires SDL 2.0.1 or higher. It signals an error if the compiled version of SDL is not high enough. Use the libSDL-2.0.1+ feature identifier to check before calling this procedure.