- surface-color-key surfaceprocedure
- surface-colour-key surfaceprocedure
- surface-color-key-raw surfaceprocedure
- surface-colour-key-raw surfaceprocedure
- set! (surface-color-key surface) colorsetter
- set! (surface-colour-key surface) colorsetter
- surface-color-key-set! surface colorsetter
- surface-colour-key-set! surface colorsetter
Get or set the sdl2:surface's color key.
- surface-color-key and surface-colour-key return an sdl2:color if the surface has a color key, or #f if the surface does not have a color key.
- surface-color-key-raw and surface-colour-key-raw return a mapped color (an integer) if the surface has a color key, or #f if the surface does not have a color key.
- The setters accept either an sdl2:color, a mapped color (an integer), or #f to disable color keying.
These procedures signal an exception of kind (exn sdl2) if an error occurs.