- lock-texture-raw! texture rectprocedure
Lock the texture so that its pixel data can be overwritten. This is for advanced users, and must be used with caution. See SDL_LockTexture. See also unlock-texture!.
- texture is the sdl2:texture that you wish to modify
- rect is either an sdl2:rect (to lock part of the texture), or #f (to lock all of the texture).
This procedure returns multiple values:
- A raw pointer that you can write pixel data to. Does not necessarily contain the old data.
- An integer indicating the pitch of the pixel data
Signals an exception of kind (exn sdl2) if an error occurs.
This procedure is available in sdl2 egg version 0.2.0 and higher.