- keyboard-event-scancode eventprocedure
- keyboard-event-scancode-raw eventprocedure
- set! (keyboard-event-scancode event) valsetter
- keyboard-event-scancode-set! event valsetter
Get or set the "scancode" field of the event's "keysym" field, indicating the physical key that was pressed or released. Setting this will modify the event.
- keyboard-event-scancode returns a keyboard scancode symbol.
- keyboard-event-scancode-raw returns an integer.
- The setters accept either a symbol or an integer.