- keyboard-event-mod eventprocedure
- keyboard-event-mod-raw eventprocedure
- set! (keyboard-event-mod event) valsetter
- keyboard-event-mod-set! event valsetter
Get or set the "sym" field of the event's "keysym" field, indicating the modifier keys that were being pressed at the time the event occurred. Setting this will modify the event.
- keyboard-event-mod returns a list of zero or more keyboard modifier symbols.
- keyboard-event-mod-raw returns an integer.
- The setters accept either a list of symbols or an integer.