- intersect-rect-and-line rect x1 y1 x2 y2procedure
Calculates the intersection between rect and the line segment described by x1, y1, x2, and y2. See SDL_IntersectRectAndLine.
rect must be an sdl2:rect. x1, y1, x2, and y2 should be integers.
This procedure returns multiple values:
- #t if the line segment intersects with the rect, otherwise #f
- integer x1 of the new line segment
- integer y1 of the new line segment
- integer x2 of the new line segment
- integer y2 of the new line segment
If the line segment does not intersect the rect, then intersect? will be #f, and x1-new, y1-new, x2-new, and y2-new will be the same as the original arguments.