- event-type eventprocedure
- event-type-raw eventprocedure
- set! (event-type event) valsetter
- event-type-set! event valsetter
Get or set the sdl2:event's "type" field. You can use these procedures with any variant of sdl2:event. Setting this will change what variant of sdl2:event it is. E.g. if you set it to 'key-down, the event will become an sdl2:keyboard-event.
- event-type returns an event type symbol.
- event-type-raw returns an integer.
- The setters accept either a symbol or an integer.