- render-utf8-solid font text fgprocedure
- render-utf8-solid* font text fgprocedure
- font must be a ttf:font specifying the font to render with.
- text must be a UTF8 encoded string specifying the text to render.
- fg must be a sdl2:color specifying the foreground color, i.e. the color of the text itself.
Returns a sdl2:surface containing the rendered text. Signals an exception of kind (exn sdl2) if an error occurred.
- render-utf8-solid returns a managed sdl2:surface.
- render-utf8-solid* returns an unmanaged sdl2:surface, which must be freed with free-surface! (from the sdl2 egg) when you are done with it.