This procedure creates a procedure that reads in a sequence of numerical values, and performs statistical tests to tests the randomness of the elements of the sequence.
By default, the sequence is expected to be a list; however, if a different sequential data structure is used (e.g. a stream), the optional arguments CAR, CDR, NULL? may be used to specify procedures that perform the corresponding operations on the input sequence.
The returned procedure is of the form SEQ -> RANDOM-STATS, where SEQ is the sequence and the returned value is an alist with the following fields:
- the result of the Chi-Square test
- the calculated probability of the Chi-Square test
- the mean of the values in the input sequence</td></tr>
- the minimum of the values in the input sequence</td></tr>
- the maximum of the values in the input sequence</td></tr>
- Monte Carlo value of pi
- the serial correlation coefficient
See the following section for explanation of the different fields.