- mdb-put txn dbi key data flagsprocedure
Store items into a database.
This function stores key/data pairs in the database. The default behavior is to enter the new key/data pair, replacing any previously existing key if duplicates are disallowed, or adding a duplicate data item if duplicates are allowed (MDB_DUPSORT).
- A transaction handle returned by (mdb-txn-begin)
- A database handle returned by (mdb-dbi-open)
- The key to store in the database (blob)
- The data to store (blob)
- Special options for this operation. This parameter must be set to 0 or by bitwise OR'ing together (using the bitwise-ior procedure) one or more of the values described in the 'Put Flags' section in Contants.
Some possible error conditions:
- (exn lmdb MDB_MAP_FULL)
- the database is full, see (mdb-env-set-mapsize).
- (exn lmdb MDB_TXN_FULL)
- the transaction has too many dirty pages.
- (exn lmdb EACCES)
- an attempt was made to write in a read-only transaction.
- (exn lmdb EINVAL)
- an invalid parameter was specified.