- mdb-env-sync env forceprocedure
Flush the data buffers to disk.
Data is always written to disk when (mdb-txn-commit) is called, but the operating system may keep it buffered. LMDB always flushes the OS buffers upon commit as well, unless the environment was opened with MDB_NOSYNC or in part MDB_NOMETASYNC. This call is not valid if the environment was opened with MDB_RDONLY.
- An environment handle returned by (mdb-env-create)
- If non-zero, force a synchronous flush. Otherwise if the environment has the MDB_NOSYNC flag set the flushes will be omitted, and with MDB_MAPASYNC they will be asynchronous.
Some possible error conditions:
- (exn lmdb EACCES)
- the environment is read-only.
- (exn lmdb EINVAL)
- an invalid parameter was specified.
- (exn lmdb EIO)
- an error occurred during synchronization.