- mdb-env-open env path flags modeprocedure
Open an environment handle.
If this function fails, (mdb-env-close) must be called to discard the MDB_env handle.
- An environment handle returned by (mdb-env-create)
- The directory in which the database files reside. This directory must already exist and be writable.
- Special options for this environment. This parameter must be set to 0 or by bitwise OR'ing (using the bitwise-ior procedure) together one or more of the values described in the Constants section with heading 'Environment Flags'. Flags set by (mdb-env-set-flags) are also used.
- The UNIX permissions to set on created files and semaphores. This parameter is ignored on Windows.
Some possible error conditions:
- (exn lmdb MDB_VERSION_MISMATCH)
- the version of the LMDB library doesn't match the version that created the database environment.
- (exn lmdb MDB_INVALID)
- the environment file headers are corrupted.
- (exn lmdb ENOENT)
- the directory specified by the path parameter doesn't exist.
- (exn lmdb EACCES)
- the user didn't have permission to access the environment files.
- (exn lmdb EAGAIN)
- the environment was locked by another process.