- mdb-del txn dbi key #!optional dataprocedure
Delete items from a database.
This function removes key/data pairs from the database. If the database does not support sorted duplicate data items (MDB_DUPSORT) the data parameter is ignored. If the database supports sorted duplicates and the data parameter is #f, all of the duplicate data items for the key will be deleted. Otherwise, if the data parameter is non-NULL only the matching data item will be deleted. This function will raise an (exn lmdb MDB_NOTFOUND) condition if the specified key/data pair is not in the database.
- A transaction handle returned by (mdb-txn-begin)
- A database handle returned by (mdb-dbi-open)
- The key to delete from the database (blob)
- The data to delete (blob)
Some possible error conditions:
- (exn lmdb EACCES)
- an attempt was made to write in a read-only transaction.
- (exn lmdb EINVAL)
- an invalid parameter was specified.