- mdb-cursor-put cursor key data flagsprocedure
Store by cursor.
This function stores key/data pairs into the database. The cursor is positioned at the new item, or on failure usually near it.
- A cursor handle returned by (mdb-cursor-open)
- The key to store.
- The data to store.
- Options for this operation. This parameter must be set to 0 or one of the values described in the 'Put Flags' section in Constants.
Some possible error conditions:
- (exn lmdb MDB_MAP_FULL)
- the database is full, see (mdb-env-set-mapsize).
- (exn lmdb MDB_TXN_FULL)
- the transaction has too many dirty pages.
- (exn lmdb EACCES)
- an attempt was made to write in a read-only transaction.
- (exn lmdb EINVAL)
- an invalid parameter was specified.