- mdb-cursor-del cursor flagsprocedure
Delete current key/data pair.
This function deletes the key/data pair to which the cursor refers.
- A cursor handle returned by mdb_cursor_open()
- Options for this operation. This parameter must be set to 0 or one of the values described here.
- delete all of the data items for the current key. This flag may only be specified if the database was opened with MDB_DUPSORT.
Some possible error conditions:
- (exn lmdb EACCES)
- an attempt was made to write in a read-only transaction.
- (exn lmdb EINVAL)
- an invalid parameter was specified.