- (parser TEXT) => VALUE procedure
Parses a JSON text and returns a corresponding Scheme value. JSON vectors and objects are represented as Scheme vectors and alists, respectively. JSON numbers, booleans and strings are represented as Scheme numbers, booleans and strings.
The JSON null constant is represented as 'null list in Scheme.
- 6.0 Using utf8 for char operations
- 5.1 More bug fixes in parsing booleans [thanks to Vok Vojwo]
- 5.0 Bug fixes in parsing booleans; using dotted lists for object representation [thanks to Vok Vojwo]
- 4.0 Compatibility with abnf 5
- 3.2 Bug fixes in the parser for escaped characters; handling of empty vectors, objects, strings [thanks to Moritz Heidkamp]
- 3.1 Updated version in setup file
- 1.0 Initial Release
Copyright 2009-2012 Ivan Raikov and the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
A full copy of the GPL license can be found at <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.