- response-port-set! RESPONSE PORTprocedure
- response-code-set! RESPONSE NUMBERprocedure
- response-reason-set! RESPONSE STRINGprocedure
- response-major-set! RESPONSE NUMBERprocedure
- response-minor-set! RESPONSE NUMBERprocedure
- response-headers-set! RESPONSE HEADERSprocedure
- response-status-set! RESPONSE SYMBOLprocedure
These procedures mutate an existing response object and set the corresponding slot. response-status-set! will attempt to look up the code and reason in http-status-codes and set both slots. If the symbolic status is unknown, an exception is thrown.