- (make-multidigraph [#!rest attr])procedure
- (make-multigraph [#!rest attr])procedure
- (make-digraph [#!rest attr])procedure
- (make-graph [#!rest attr])procedure
Default procedures for creating and initializing (multi)(di)graph objects.
- A series of keyword / value pairs for graph attributes. For example, you may name your graph "Graph 1", which would be called as seen below. Note that keyword types are necessary (symbol ending with ':'), so you can't add attributes with keys of type symbol, string, etc.
(define G (make-graph name: "Graph 1"))