- for-each-imlib-frame-from-video-indexed f videoprocedure
- for-each-imlib-frame-from-video-indexed-but-last f videoprocedure
- for-each-imlib-frame-pair-from-video individual-f pair-f videoprocedure
- for-each-imlib-frame-pair-from-video-indexed individual-f pair-f videoprocedure
- map-imlib-frame-from-video-indexed f videoprocedure
- map-imlib-frame-pair-from-video individual-f pair-f videoprocedure
Iterate over the video as above but the functions are called with both a frame number and an imlib image of the current frame. The indexed versions of these functions also pass an index (as the second arugment) (guaranteed to be 0-based) into the current movie.