- endian-blob->sint1 ENDIAN-BLOBprocedure
- endian-blob->sint2 ENDIAN-BLOBprocedure
- endian-blob->sint4 ENDIAN-BLOBprocedure
- (sint1->endian-blob NUMBER [* MODE]) => ENDIAN-BLOBprocedure
- (sint2->endian-blob NUMBER [* MODE]) => ENDIAN-BLOBprocedure
- (sint4->endian-blob NUMBER [* MODE]) => ENDIAN-BLOBprocedure
These procedures convert between endian blobs and signed integers of size 1, 2, or 4 bytes, respectively. Exceptions are thrown if the given endian blobs are of incorrect size, or if the given numbers are too big to fit in the specified size. Optional argument MODE indicates the endianness of the resulting endian blob and can be one of MSBB or LSB. Default is MSB.