- (make-content content #!key (type 'text) source) procedure
Create an atom:content element representing the content of an entry. Acceptable values for CONTENT vary according to the value of TYPE.
- (default 'text) the MIME media type of the content as a string, or one of the shorthand symbols 'text, 'html or 'xhtml. See below.
- a source URI the client must dereference to obtain the content, as a string. In this case, CONTENT is ignored and the element content will be empty. Use a dummy value for content such as #f or the empty string.
The content type may be:
- 'text or "text/plain"
- a human-readable, plain text string
- 'html or "text/html"
- a string containing HTML markup (which will be escaped for you)
- 'xhtml or "application/xhtml+xml"
- an xhtml:div element
- an XML MIME type
- an SXML document consisting of a single root node. An XML MIME type is any MIME type string ending with "/xml" or "+xml", or one of the RFC3023 XML media types
- a textual MIME type
- a text string; a textual MIME type is any MIME type string starting with "text/"
- any other MIME type
- the content is considered binary, and the user must pass a base64 encoded string as the content.