- atom:category record
- (category? I) procedure
- (category-term I) procedure
- (category-scheme I) procedure
- (category-label I) procedure
- (category-contents C) procedure
Predicate and accessors for atom:category elements, which represent the categorization of the feed or entry.
- (required by spec) category name, as a string
- URI that identifies a categorization scheme, as a string
- human-readable plain-text label for the category, as a string
- Contents of the category element as an SXML document; undefined by the specification, but it might be useful.
term, scheme and label accessors return #f for missing information instead of the empty string as atom:author and atom:rights accessors do. This inconsistency is probably a bug.