- simulate-penalizing-vacuum world agentprocedure
- simulate-penalizing-vacuum world agent stepsprocedure
Like `simulate-vacuum', but penalizes agents for every movement.
- The two-square vacuum world (see `make-world')
- The agent to inhabit the world
- The number of steps to simulate (default: 1000)
(define simulate-penalizing-vacuum (case-lambda ((world agent) (simulate-penalizing-vacuum world agent (default-steps))) ((world agent steps) (simulate-vacuum world agent steps make-penalizing-environment))))