- stat message fid-value reply! error!procedure
This corresponsd to a 9P Tstate request. The message consists purely of the fid, so it is not passed to the handler. fid-value is the value bound to the fid.
If the stat succeeds, reply! should be called and passed a list of nine elements:
- The QID of the file
- The permissions of the file
- The atime of the file
- The mtime of the file
- The size of the file
- The name of the file
- The user name of the file
- The group name of the file
- The name of the user who last modified the file
If it fails, error! should be called with a suitable error message.
The default implementation calls error! with an error message indicating that stat is not supported.