Postgresql support for awful.
Enable Postgresql support for awful. This procedure basically sets up awful to use the connection, disconnection, query and query escaping procedures for Postgresql databases.
Resets all the awful db-related parameters to postgresql values (for when using multiple databases under the same awful server).
This parameter yields a one-argument procedure (the argument is the object representing the results as returned by the postgresql bindings).
The default value is:
(lambda (result) (row-map identity result))
This parameter has been added in version 0.5.
Copyright (c) 2008-2018, Mario Domenech Goulart All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. Neither the name of the author nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- CHICKEN 5 support
- Remove implementation of sql-quoter (deprecated in version 0.5)
- SSQL support
- The default value for (db-inquirer)'s default keyword parameter is now '(). Warning: this change may break your code!
In case of an empty result set from a query, (db-inquirer) will now return '() instead of #f.
This change can be specially harmful in case you have something like
(or ($db "some query") "something")
In this example, if the query returns an empty result set, that expression would produce:
- in older awful-postgresql versions: "something"
- in awful-postgresql versions with this change: '()
- Fix application of db-result-processor (patch by Hugo Arregui)
- Added db-result-processor parameter (patch by Hugo Arregui)
- Deprecated sql-quoter parameter
- Added switch-to-postgresql-database procedure
- db-inquirer supports the values keyword parameter (patch by Stephen Eilert)
- fix for sql-quoter (reflects on awful's sql-quote)
- Initial release